1270 square feet
Are you just starting out? How about downsizing? If so, this is the perfect affordable modular home for you. The bright and spacious living room, kitchen and bedrooms allow for luxury living at an affordable price. Impress all of your neighbors, family and friends with The Easton – they will have to see it to believe it!
The Benefits of Modular Home Design
There are many benefits to building a modular home, including the fact that they can be built quickly and efficiently. Modular homes are also often more affordable than traditional stick-built homes, and they can be customized to your specific needs and wants. Additionally, modular homes are built to strict quality control standards, meaning that they are often very well-constructed and durable.
The Easton is flexible, affordable and currently the smallest modular home Shorten Homes has on display.
- Small footprint while still over 1,200 sq ft. and with 3 beds 2 full baths
- Perfect for starting out or downsizing
- Reverse Gable Dormer in front that adds tons of lines/character
- Huge picture window in living area for lots of natural light
- Foyer entrance
- Upgraded kitchen backsplash adds another dynamic to kitchen area